You depend on your car for a lot of things. It’s how you get to work, and take your kids to school, and even how your family goes on vacation. When your car starts having problems or stops running completely it can create all kinds of chaos and stress. Finding an auto shop in Los Angeles, CA that you can trust might seem impossible. You want to make sure that you are getting the repairs you actually need for a price you can afford. Carotech Automotive and Tires is here help. We offer dependable auto shop repair services for reasonable prices. We also are prepared to service both foreign and domestic vehicles. Contact our shop at (424) 283-4303 to schedule your car repairs today.
Reliable Auto Shop Services
At Carotech Automotive and Tires we understand how important it is to find an auto shop you can depend on to fix your car right the first time. Car repairs and maintenance can be expensive and no one wants to have pay to repair damage caused by shoddy repair service. When you bring your car into our auto shop, you won’t have to worry because our staff is comprised of ASE certified technicians who are committed to making sure you have a safe dependable car. We work with the latest technology in diagnostics to help us determine exactly what part of your car needs repair. This saves us a lot of time and energy and ensures that you won’t pay for repairs you don’t actually need. If you’re looking for an auto shop in Los Angeles, CA that provides honest, reliable services, Carotech Automotive and Tires is the place to bring your car. Give us a call at (424) 283-4303 if you need answers about your car’s condition.
Services we offer include:
- 30/60/90K Service
- AC Repair
- Auto Maintenance
- Brake Repair
- Engine Repair
- Oil Change and Tune-up
- Tire Sales and Service
- Transmission Repair
- And More!
We are committed to safety. This committed extends from the way we work on cars to the services we offer. There is a lot of traffic in Los Angeles, and we know that a dependable, well-running car can make the difference between a fatal car accident and everyone getting home safely. That is why we provide extensive services for car maintenance and will even perform a complete safety inspection to make sure your car is completely and totally safe. If you notice that your check engine light is on, be sure to bring your car by our auto shop for complete diagnostic to find out what the problem is before you get into a bad car accident or find yourself stranded on the side of the road. At Carotech Automotive and Tires we always recommend that you bring your car in before it stops running. This can prevent serious problems later on down the road.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
When you need an auto shop in Los Angeles, CA, contact Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. We are here for all your cars repair, maintenance, and diagnostic needs. No matter how big or small the problem is, our staff is here to help keep your car running properly. Let us take care of your car today and experience the difference of a dependable, honest auto shop. If you need repairs or maintenance on your car, check out the services we offer below and then give us a call to schedule your appointment. Don’t forget, we offer services for both foreign and domestic vehicles.
Keeping up with the maintenance of your car is perhaps one of the most important things you can do for your car. Car maintenance generally involves changing out fluids, such as transmission fluid and oil, as well as keeping the right amount of air pressure in the tires. Generally speaking, car maintenance services are straightforward and easy to complete. They also tend to be less expensive than major car repairs. When you want to schedule car maintenance with a dependable auto shop, contact Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. We are here to make sure your car is running at its absolute best.
- Belts and Hose Replacement Changing your belts and hoses before they break can prevent a major problem with your car in the future.
- Car Air Filter Replacement Let your engine breathe freely with an air filter replacement.
- Car Safety Inspection Our shop provides a variety of services to make sure your car is as safe as it can be.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Replacing the fuel filter ensures that debris in the gas won’t find its way into your engine chambers.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning A fuel injector cleaning can drastically improve your fuel efficiency.
- Oil Changes Changing your oil ensures that the components of your engine are properly lubricated.
- Tire Services Keeping your tires properly aligned and aired up can prevent a blow out while you are driving.
The electrical system in your car is a very important system. Not only does it run the dashboard, headlights and air conditioning system, but it also is the system ignites the gas to start the engine when you first get in the car. If the components of your electrical systems are not working properly, you may not be able to start your car, or your car may stop running and leave you stranded by the side of the road. If you notice a warning light on your dashboard to check your battery or charging systems, bring your car to the auto shop of Carotech Automotive and Tires or give us a call at (424) 283-4303. Don’t wait until you are stranded, let us complete the repairs before it gets that bad.
- Alternator Replacement A faulty alternator prevents the battery from properly recharging and can leave you stranded on the side of the road.
- Car Battery Replacement If your battery is weak, it will be unable to provide the power your car needs to start properly.
- Starter Replacement A bad starter is unable to complete the electric circuit needed to start the engine.
Engine repairs are among the most expensive services your car will need. In many cases, they can cost more than the car itself is worth. For drivers who are willing to spend the money on their engine, Carotech Automotive and Tires offers services to replace or rebuild the engine. We are also prepared to service the many different belts that keep the engine running smoothly. If you notice the check engine light on your dashboard coming on, bring your car to the auto shop for a complete diagnostic, or give us a call at (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement & Rebuilding Depending on the damage to your engine, rebuilding can be a cheaper alternative to installing a new engine.
- Timing Belt Replacement If the timing belt in your engine breaks, it can cause your engine to seize up and the car will stop running.
- Driveline and Differential Repair The driveline and differential transfer the power of the engine to the wheels to make the car roll down the road.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
Your car has many different systems that work together to keep the vehicle moving down the road. If one or more of these systems isn’t working properly, it can cause significant and expensive problems. Carotech Automotive and Tires offers a variety of general car repair services to make sure that all the different systems in your car are functioning the way they should. If you suspect there might be something wrong with your car, bring it into the auto shop today. We will diagnose and repair any problems you might have. Give us a call today at (424) 283-4303 for all your car repair concerns.
- Air Conditioning Service We can repair, replace or recharge the air conditioning system in your car.
- Car Diagnostics We use the latest computer technology to determine what needs to be repaired on your car.
- Brake Repair If your brakes are squealing, bring them into the shop for repair.
- Complementary Services Every customer receives a number of complementary services for their car.
- Power Steering Repair We can repair the pump, hose or racket and pinion in your power steering system.
- Hybrid Repair Our staff uses the best technology to provide repairs for hybrid vehicles.
- Radiator Repair If your car has been overheating, contact our shop for radiator repairs.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement Let us replace your shocks and struts to provide you with a smoother ride.
- Transmission Service We are prepared to maintain and repair both manual and automatic transmissions.