Carotech Automotive and Tires is your specialize Volkswagen repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. We are able to handle any repairs or maintenance you may require. Bring your car into our auto shop and we guarantee the finest service you’ve been shown anywhere. Our services include general maintenance, like an oil change, as well as more difficult repairs, such as engine rebuilds. Whatever the repairs or maintenance you require, we have the experience and equipment to get your car running smoothly again. Give us a call at (424) 283-4303 when your car starts acting up.
If your Volkswagen breaks down or is need of maintenance and you require a Volkswagen mechanic in Los Angeles, CA, contact the shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. We employ only the leading car mechanics who are ASE certified and know how to get the job done correctly. Every mechanic in our shop fully understands the differences between servicing different brands of vehicles. Allow us to take care of the maintenance and repair of your vehicle. We provide the following services.
In order to keep your vehicle running at optimum capacity, routine car maintenance is very important. Carotech Automotive and Tires offers a range of car maintenance services for Volkswagen vehicles. We’re dedicated to running an auto repair shop where you are able to bring your vehicle for quick affordable maintenance. We are able to change your oil, power steering and transmission fluids, as well as check the pressure in your tires. Call our auto repair shop at (424) 283-4303 to schedule your next car maintenance appointment.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We are able to replace your old belts and hoses before they cause your vehicle to stop running.
- Car Air Filter Changing the air filter allows your engine to breathe better.
- Car Safety Inspection Keep your car running safely with routine inspections.
- Fuel Filter Replacement A new fuel filter in your car increases the gas mileage.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning If you want to increase your gas mileage, we offer professional fuel injector cleaning.
- Oil Change Regular oil changes are able to prevent significant damage in your engine.
- Tire Pressure The correct tire pressure may prevent a blowout and increase your gas mileage.
- Wheel Alignment A wheel alignment can protect your wheels.
The engine provides the power needed for your car to roll down the road. Repairing the engine is pricey and difficult. The auto repair shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires offers services to replace engines that have hit the end of the usefulness. Our auto mechanics also have the experience to rebuild your engine. In some instances reconstructing the engine can be a less expensive alternative to replacement. Set up your engine services right now by calling (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding We offer services to install a brand new engine if yours is past the point of rebuilding.
- Timing Belt Replacement The timing belt controls the timing of the different parts of your motor.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs The energy from the engine is transferred to the tires via the driveline and differential.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
There are many complex systems that work together to move your car down the street. If one of these systems is malfunctioning, it can cause a very chaotic and possibly dangerous situation. Carotech Automotive and Tires provides a variety of services to repair, maintain or replace most of the systems and parts in your vehicle. Drop your car by our auto repair shop if you suspect an issue with one of the car’s major systems. We provide diagnostics and repairs for affordable prices. If you want to hire a reliable auto repair shop, contact us at (424) 283-4303.
- Air Conditioning Service When you need to recharge your AC, bring you vehicle by the shop today.
- Car Diagnostics We are able to help you determine precisely what is wrong with your car.
- Brake Repair We offer replacement parts for brake rotors, pads and shoes.
- Power Steering Repair We offer maintenance and repair services for your power steering system.
- Hybrid Repair We’ve got the training and tools neccessary to repair all brands of hybrid vehicles.
- Radiator Repair A faulty radiator could cause you to burn up your motor.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement The shocks and struts provide a smooth, even ride in your car when they are working correctly.
- Transmission Service It does not matter whether you have a manual or automatic transmission. We service both at our shop.
When you start your car, the energy is being created by the electrical system. The electrical system also generates energy for the comfort elements inside the vehicle. Problems with the electrical system might mean you will not be able to start your car. In these times, Carotech Automotive and Tires can help. We’ve got all the equipment and experience required to get your electrical system working again. Set up your electrical repairs by calling us at (424) 283-4303.
- Alternator When your alternator is going out, your car may not stay running once it has been started.
- Battery When you are having difficulties starting your car, you might need your battery posts cleaned.
- Starter When you turn the key in your ignition, the starter finishes the electrical circuit, which turns over the motor.
Volkswagen Transmission Repair
Your transmission has a very important part in the workings of your vehicle. When you require Volkswagen transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA, call the auto shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires. We’re renowned for providing the most dependable transmission services in the city. Regardless if your car has a newer automatic transmission or an older manual transmission, we’ve got the expertise needed to repair it. We also offer a variety of transmission maintenance services that is meant to keep your transmission working properly for many more miles. Call our shop at (424) 283-4303 to set up your Volkswagen transmission repair today.
Volkswagen Electrical Repair
The electrical system in your truck is one of the components that actually makes the engine to work. Carotech Automotive is here for your Volkswagen electrical repair in Los Angeles. Our mechanics are able to repair the alternator, battery, and starter of your electrical system. A battery light on your dashboard will tell you that one or more of these parts is not functioning well and you should bring your car in for electrical repair. After you drop your truck off with our staff, we will repair and diagnose all failing electrical parts. If a warning light on your dashboard is on, send your truck to our shop as soon as you can. Let us take care of the problem while it’s still small.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
Carotech Automotive and Tires is your reliable Volkswagen auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. We offer both maintenance and repair services for all types of cars. There is no reason you should wait for a total breakdown to bring your car into the shop. Call us at (424) 283-4303 as soon as you see any type of warning light on your dashboard. Our auto repair shop is here to give you the best car repair service. We’re here to make sure that you have a safe, reliable car.