Carotech Automotive and Tires is your premier Subaru repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. We’re experienced in all types of maintenance and repair. Our staff is dedicated to being the leading auto shop in the area and we are proud of our work. We provide oil changes, brake repairs, as well as services for major repairs, like a broken driveline. Whatever the repairs or maintenance you need, we have the experience and equipment to get your vehicle functioning properly again. Set up your next appointment by contacting (424) 283-4303.
When your Subaru breaks down or requires maintenance and you need a Subaru mechanic in Los Angeles, CA, contact the shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. Our mechanics are ASE certified and understand the correct procedure for maintaining and repairing several different models of cars. As a mechanic, each member of our staff understands how Subaru services differ from other model vehicles. If you require an automotive technician to provide you reliable maintenance for your automobile, give us a ring to set up your appointment. Here is a list of the services we offer.
A well maintained car is not likely to breakdown by the side of the highway. For all your car maintenance, bring your Subaru by Carotech Automotive and Tires. With the most recent technology in our auto repair shop, we are able to complete your car maintenance in no time at all for a price you are going to love. We are able to change your oil, power steering and transmission fluids, as well as check the pressure in your tires. If you need to drop you vehicle by an auto repair shop you can trust, give us a ring at (424) 283-4303.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We can service and replace all the different hoses and belts in your car.
- Car Air Filter A clean air filter improves the functioning of the engine.
- Car Safety Inspection We offer regular safety inspections because our goal is for you to be safe on the streets.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Fuel filters filter the gas before it goes into the engine to prevent build up inside the engine chambers.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning When you want to improve the fuel efficiency of your vehicle, consider getting a fuel injector cleaning.
- Oil Change Oil changes are easy and usually inexpensive.
- Tire Pressure The correct tire pressure may prevent a flat tire and improve your gas mileage.
- Wheel Alignment If your vehicle tugs to one side or the other, you need a wheel alignment.
Without the engine, your car is totally worthless. fixing the engine is expensive and difficult. Carotech automotive and Tires offers services to replace your vehicle’s engine in our auto repair shop. If you don’t want a new engine, we do provide services to reconstruct the one that stopped working. In some instances reconstructing the engine can be a cheaper alternative to replacement. When you require an auto repair shop for engine replacement, call us at (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding If your engine stops running, we can replace or rebuild it for you.
- Timing Belt Replacement The timing belt controls the timing of the different parts of your engine.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs Without a properly functioning driveline and differential, the tires on your car will not receive any energy from the engine.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
There are many complicated systems that work together to roll your car down the highway. The moment that one of these systems stops functioning properly, your car will be unable to move safely. Carotech Automotive and Tires offers a range of services to repair, maintain or replace most of the systems and parts in your car. When you are experiencing problems with one or more of the parts in your car, drop it by our auto repair shop. We provide diagnostics and repairs for affordable prices. Schedule your next general car repair services by contacting (424) 283-4303.
- Air Conditioning Service If you need to recharge your AC, bring you vehicle by the shop today.
- Car Diagnostics We are able to help you figure out exactly what is wrong with your car.
- Brake Repair We offer replacement parts for brake shoes, pads and rotors.
- Power Steering Repair We provide maintenance and repair services for your power steering system.
- Hybrid Repair We have the training and equipment neccessary to repair all brands of hybrid vehicles.
- Radiator Repair Do not let your engine get too hot. Bring your vehicle into the auto shop for radiator services.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement When you have an extremely rough ride in your car, maybe you should think about replacing the struts and shocks.
- Transmission Service Our car mechanics have the skills to repair or replace either an automatic or manual transmission.
The electrical system provides the energy needed to ignite the fuel and start the engine in your car. The lights, stereo, and AC are also powered by the electrical system. If your electrical system isn’t working, you might not be able to start your car. When that happens, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help. We provide expert services for all your electrical problems. Set up your electrical repairs by contacting us at (424) 283-4303.
Subaru Transmission Repair
When it pertains to getting down the road, the transmission is one of the most important components of the vehicle. If you require Subaru transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA, connect with the auto shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires. Our staff of professional automotive technicians is able to offer you the best transmission repairs in the area. Our shop is skilled in both manual and automatic transmission repairs. Allow us to keep your automobile working longer with Subaru transmission maintenance services. Whatever type of Subaru transmission repair you need, contact our shop at (424) 283-4303 to set up an appointment today.
Subaru Electrical Repair
The electrical system in your automobile is one of the systems that actually causes the motor to work. When you need Subaru electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, call Carotech Automotive and Tires today at (424) 283-4303. When it pertains to electrical repair, the alternator, battery, and starter are the main components that we can diagnose and replace. When any of these components are failing, you will see a warning light on your dashboard, indicating that you should bring your car in for electrical repair. Once you drop your truck off with our staff, we’ll repair and diagnose all failing electrical parts. When the battery light on your dashboard is on, send your vehicle to our shop as soon as you can. Let us complete all your electrical repairs before they leave you stuck somewhere.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
When you require a dependable auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA to service your Subaru vehicle, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help. Our mechanics have the training and expertise to provide you a safe, well maintained vehicle. You don’t have to wait until your car leaves you stuck somewhere to bring into the shop. When you notice anything out of the ordinary about your car, give us a ring at (424) 283-4303. We’ve got an auto repair shop equipped with the latest technology to give you the best repair services around. We’re here to ensure that you’ve got a safe, dependable vehicle.