If you’re looking for a Pontiac repair shop in Los Angeles, CA look no further than Carotech Automotive and Tires. Regardless of whether you need repairs or maintenance, we have the training to get your car working again. Bring your car into our auto shop and we promise the finest service you’ve been shown anywhere. We offer maintenance services, such as oil changes, as well as serious system repairs. Regardless of the services your car requires, we have everything we require to get your vehicle running again. Connect with our staff at (424) 283-4303 to set up your next appointment.
For the times that you need to employ a Pontiac mechanic in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help. The ASE certified auto mechanics in our auto shop have the skills to properly repair and maintain many different vehicles. Our mechanics understand the nuances of repairing Pontiac vehicles. We are here to assist with all the repairs of your vehicle. Below we have provided a list of the services we offer.
A well maintained vehicle is less likely to breakdown on the side of the road. If you require car maintenance for your Pontiac, bring it by the auto repair shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires. We’re committed to running an auto repair shop where you can bring your car for quick reliable maintenance. We provide most general car maintenance services, such as oil changes and tire pressure checks. Contact our auto repair shop at (424) 283-4303 for car maintenance you can depend on.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We check your belts and hoses and replace them before they wear out to prevent damage in the future.
- Car Air Filter We install only the finest air filters available.
- Car Safety Inspection Keep your vehicle operating safely with regular inspections.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Changing the fuel filter in your car increases the gas mileage.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning When you want to improve your gas mileage, we provide professional fuel injector cleaning.
- Oil Change Changing the oil in your car keeps the elements of your motor properly lubricated.
- Tire Pressure Checking the pressure in your tires can prevent a flat tire.
- Wheel Alignment A tire alignment can save your tires.
The engine is perhaps the most important component of the car. When the engine needs to be replaced, it can be an extremely costly task. If your engine fails, the mechanics at Carotech Automotive and Tires can replace it for you. We also have the skills and equipment to rebuild your engine, depending on what went wrong with it. In some cases reconstructing the engine can be a less expensive alternative to replacement. Set up your engine services today by contacting (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding We can help you understand if replacing or rebuilding your motor is the best option.
- Timing Belt Replacement When you need to replace the timing belt in your engine, bring it by our auto shop.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs Without a properly working driveline and differential, the wheels on your car will not get any power from the engine.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
There are many complex systems that work together to roll your car down the street. Your vehicle will break down if even one of those systems stops working. Carotech Automotive and Tires offers a wide range of services to repair, maintain or replace most of the systems and individual components in your vehicle. When your vehicle is giving you problems, drop it by our auto repair shop. We can diagnose and solve the problem for reasonable price. Schedule your next general vehicle repair services by contacting (424) 283-4303.
- Air Conditioning Service Stay comfortable in your vehicle with our professional AC repair services.
- Car Diagnostics We can help you figure out precisely what is wrong with your vehicle.
- Brake Repair We provide replacement parts for brake shoes, pads and rotors.
- Power Steering Repair We are able to fix a leak in your power steering pump.
- Hybrid Repair Our auto shop has all the tools necessary to service hybrid vehicles.
- Radiator Repair A well working radiator keeps the motor from overheating and seizing up.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement Struts and shockes do not often require repairs. If they do, bring them to us.
- Transmission Service Our auto mechanics have the skills to replace or repair either an automatic or manual transmission.
The energy required to start your vehicle comes from the electrical system. It also creates power for the headlights, stereo, heater and air conditioner inside the vehicle. You might not be able to start your engine if your electrical system is having problems. If that happens, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help. We offer complementary towing and we know precisely how to replace all the major components of your electrical system. Bring your car into the shop or call us at (424) 283-4303.
Pontiac Transmission Repair
When it pertains to getting down the road, the transmission is one of the most vital components of the car. When you need Pontiac transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA, call the auto shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires. We are known for providing the most dependable transmission repairs in the city. If your car has an old, manual transmission, we’ve still got the expertise to service it for you. We also offer a variety of transmission maintenance services designed to keep your transmission working properly for as long as possible. You can set up your Pontiac transmission repair by contacting our shop at (424) 283-4303.
Pontiac Electrical Repair
Your truck’s electrical system is the system that makes the engine start when you start the car. For the moments when you require Pontiac electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive is here to help. Our mechanics are able to service the alternator, battery, and starter of your electrical system. A warning light on your dashboard will indicate to you that one or more of these parts isn’t functioning well and you need to bring your automobile in for electrical repair. We have all the tools to diagnose the exact electrical problem your car is experiencing. Do not put it off until you’re stuck on the side of the highway to send your vehicle in for electrical repair. We will service your electrical system in a fast, affordable manner.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
When you require a reliable auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA to service your Pontiac vehicle, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here for you. We provide both maintenance and repair services for all types of automobiles. You do not have to wait until your car leaves you stuck somewhere to bring into the shop. Call one of our automotive technicians at (424) 283-4303 as soon as you suspect an issue with your car. Our auto repair shop is here to offer you the finest car repair service. Why not allow us to care for your vehicle?