Carotech Automotive and Tires is your number one Nissan repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. We offer maintenance and repair services for all types of cars. Our shop is committed to being the leading auto shop in the area and we stand behind our work. We offer oil changes, brake services, and services for major repairs, like a broken driveline. Whatever repairs your car needs, we have everything we need to get your car running again. Give us a ring at (424) 283-4303 when your vehicle starts malfunctioning.
Do you want a Nissan mechanic in Los Angeles, CA? Call Carotech Automotive at (424) 283-4303. The ASE certified car mechanics in our auto repair shop know how to properly repair and maintain many different cars. As a mechanic, each member of our staff knows how Nissan repairs are different from competing model automobiles. We’re here to assist with all the repairs of your vehicle. When you need to see what services we offer, check out the list below, or give us a call.
Car maintenance is one of the most important parts of owning a car. Carotech Automotive and Tires is proud to provide car maintenance for drivers in the Los Angeles, CA area. With the most recent technology in our auto repair shop, we are able to perform your car maintenance quickly for a price you are going to like. Transmission fluid checks, belt and hose repair, as well a variety of tire services are among the car maintenance we offer. Contact our auto repair shop at (424) 283-4303 for car maintenance you can depend on.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We can service and replace all the different belts and hoses in your vehicle.
- Car Air Filter A new air filter lets your engine breathe better.
- Car Safety Inspection Keep your vehicle operating safely with routine inspections.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Changing the fuel filter stops debris from entering the chambers in your engine.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning If you need to improve the gas mileage of your car, think about getting a fuel injector cleaning.
- Oil Change It is suggested that you change your oil every 3,000 miles.
- Tire Pressure Checking the air pressure in your tires can improve the overall safety of your car.
- Wheel Alignment Wheel alignments ensure that your tires are as straight as they possibly can be.
The engine gives the energy needed for your car to travel down the highway. When the engine needs to be replaced, it can be a very costly task. If your engine dies, the mechanics at Carotech Automotive and Tires can replace it for you. We also have the skills and equipment to rebuild your engine, depending on what went awry with it. In some instances reconstructing the engine can be a cheaper alternative to replacement. Schedule your engine services right now by calling (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding Rather than paying for a brand new motor, allow us to rebuild the old one.
- Timing Belt Replacement If you do not replace the timing belt before it breaks, it may cause your motor to seize up.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs Without a well functioning driveline and differential, the tires on your vehicle will not receive any energy from the engine.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
There are many complex systems that work together to roll your car down the road. When even one of these systems stops functioning, your vehicle could break down on the side of the road. Carotech Automotive and Tires provides a wide variety of services to fix, maintain or replace most of the systems and individual components in your car. Drop your car by our auto repair shop if you suspect a problem with one of the vehicle’s major systems. Our mechanics will diagnose and fix the issue for one affordable fee. Give us a call at (424) 283-4303 to schedule your next car repair appointment.
- Air Conditioning Service Stay comfortable in your car with our expert AC repair services.
- Car Diagnostics An automotive diagnostic is able to find out precisely which system in your vehicle is expereincing problems.
- Brake Repair Allow us to fix and maintain your brake system.
- Power Steering Repair We are able to repair a leak in your power steering pump.
- Hybrid Repair We provide premier local hybrid car services.
- Radiator Repair If your motor is overheating, you should get your radiator serviced as quickly as you can.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement The struts and shocks provide a gentle, even ride in your car when they are functioning properly.
- Transmission Service We provide maintenance and repair services for both manual and automatic transmissions.
When you start your engine, the energy is being generated by the electrical system. It also provides power for the lights, radio, heater and air conditioner inside the car. If any component of the electrical system is not working, your vehicle may have trouble starting or might not start at at all. When that happens, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here for you. We have all the expertise we need to repair your electrical system. Give us a call today at (424) 283-4303 or bring your car by the shop.
Nissan Transmission Repair
The transmission is one of the biggest components of your truck. For Nissan transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA, connect with Carotech Automotive and Tires. We’re renowned for providing the most dependable transmission repairs in the area. If your car has an old, manual transmission, we’ve still got the experience to service it for you. Our staff is always prepared to provide transmission maintenance. If you need to schedule your Nissan transmission repair, give us a call at (424) 283-4303.
Nissan Electrical Repair
Your truck’s electrical system is what makes the car start when you turn the key in the ignition. Carotech Automotive is here for your Nissan electrical repair in Los Angeles. When it comes to electrical repair, the alternator, battery, and starter are the primary parts that we are able to diagnose and repair. If any of these components are breaking down, you will see a warning light on your dashboard, which indicates that you need to bring your car in for electrical repair. Once we get the car in the shop, we will perform a diagnostic to determine which component needs to be repaired. If you are having issues with your electrical system, do not wait to bring your vehicle by the shop. Let us complete all your electrical repairs before they leave you stuck somewhere.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
The most dependable Nissan auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA is Carotech Automotive. Our mechanics provide a wide variety of repair and maintenance services. You do not need to wait until your car leaves you stuck somewhere to bring by the shop. If you feel anything out of the ordinary about your car, give us a call at (424) 283-4303. We’re an auto repair shop committed to providing you the finest car you have ever had. We’re here to make sure that you’ve got a safe, dependable vehicle.