For the best Mercury repair shop in Los Angeles, CA come by Carotech Automotive and Tires. We are experienced in all kinds of repair and maintenance. As an auto shop, we are committed to providing the finest service of any auto repair shop in the area. We provide maintenance services, such as oil changes, and serious system repairs. We are able to solve any malfunction you may be having with your vehicle. Call us at (424) 283-4303 for all your repair needs.
When your Mercury breaks down or is need of maintenance and you require a Mercury mechanic in Los Angeles, CA, connect with the shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. The ASE certified mechanics in our auto repair shop have the skills to properly repair and maintain a variety of cars. Each mechanic in our shop fully knows the nuances between repairing different brands of automobiles. If you require someone to provide you dependable maintenance for your automobile, give us a call to make your appointment. Below we have provided a list of the services we provide.
Car maintenance is one of the most vital parts of being a car owner. Carotech Automotive and Tires is proud to provide car maintenance for car owners in the Los Angeles, CA area. Our auto repair shop is outfitted with the most recent technology and tools to allow our auto mechanics to complete the maintenance services in a quicker, more affordable way. We can change your oil, transmission and power steering fluids, as well as check the air pressure in your tires. If you need to bring you vehicle by an auto repair shop you can rely on, give us a ring at (424) 283-4303.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We can replace your old belts and hoses before they cause your vehicle to breakdown.
- Car Air Filter Allow us to put in a new air filter and increase the functioning of your engine.
- Car Safety Inspection Let us keep you safe on the highway with our vehicle safety inspections.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Fuel filters filter the gas before it enters the motor to stop build up inside the engine chambers.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning Cleaning you fuel injector will drastically increase your gas mileage.
- Oil Change It is recommended that you change your oil every 3,000 miles.
- Tire Pressure Proper tire pressure may prevent a flat tire and increase your fuel efficiency.
- Wheel Alignment Tire alignments make sure that your tires are as straight as they possibly can be.
The engine gives the power required for your car to roll down the highway. The engine is the most costly and time-consuming to fix. The auto repair shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires provides services to replace engines that have reached the end of the functional lifespans. If you don’t want a replacement engine, we do offer services to reconstruct the one that failed. In some cases rebuilding the engine can be a less expensive alternative to replacement. Set up your engine services today by calling (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding When your engine stops running, we are able to replace or reconstruct it for you.
- Timing Belt Replacement The timing belt controls the timing of the different parts of your engine.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs The differential and driveline transfer the power of the engine to the wheels.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
When your car moves down the street it is because several unique systems within the car are all working together. Your car will break down if any of these systems stops working. Carotech Automotive and Tires provides replacement parts for the many individual components of your car. If your car is giving you problems, drop it by our auto repair shop. Our staff will diagnose and repair the issue for one affordable fee. Set up your next general car repair services by calling (424) 283-4303.
- Air Conditioning Service In many cases, all your air conditioner requires is a freon recharge.
- Car Diagnostics A car diagnostic is able to find out exactly which system in your vehicle is having problems.
- Brake Repair Squeaky brakes are an indicator that you need new brake shoes.
- Power Steering Repair If you’ve got a power steering fluid leak, bring your vehicle into the shop for repairs.
- Hybrid Repair Our shop has all the equipment necessary to repair hybrid vehicles.
- Radiator Repair A failing radiator may cause you to burn up your motor.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement Struts and shockes rarely require repairs. When they do, give them to us.
- Transmission Service Allow us to repair or maintain your automatic and manual transmissions.
The electrical system in your car generates the energy necessary to start the motor. The lights, stereo, and air conditioner are also run by the electrical system. If any part of the electrical system is not working, your car may have trouble starting or may not run at at all. In those moments, Carotech Automotive and Tires can help. We have all the experience we require to repair your electrical system. Give us a call today at (424) 283-4303 or drop your car by the shop.
Mercury Transmission Repair
When it pertains to moving down the road, the transmission is one of the most vital components of the car. For Mercury transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA, connect with Carotech Automotive and Tires. We offer the highest degree of transmission repair of any auto shop in the area. Our shop is skilled in both manual and automatic transmission services. When you just require transmission maintenance, we are here to help with that too. Contact our shop at (424) 283-4303 to set up your Mercury transmission repair today.
Mercury Electrical Repair
Your car’s electrical system is what makes the engine start when you start the car. For Mercury electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, connect with Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. Our car mechanics are able to service the alternator, battery, and starter of your electrical system. A battery light on your dashboard will tell you that one or more of these parts isn’t working and you need to bring your truck in for electrical repair. Once we get it in the shop, we’ll complete a diagnostic to determine which part needs to be replaced. Electrical system failure isn’t an issue you want to deal with on your own. We will repair your electrical system in a timely, affordable manner.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
When you are searching for a professional Mercury auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive and Tires is the place you should go to. We offer both maintenance and repair services for all types of cars. You do not need to wait until your car leaves you stuck somewhere to bring into the shop. Give us a call at (424) 283-4303 the minute you notice something is not right. Our auto repair shop is here to offer you the best car repair services. Let us handle all your maintenance and repairs.