Carotech Automotive and Tires is your premier Lexus repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. Whether you require repairs or maintenance, we have the experience to get your car working again. Bring your car into our repair shop and we promise the best service you have received anywhere. Our services include simple maintenance, such as an oil change, as well as more unique repairs, such as engine rebuilds. Regardless the repairs or maintenance you need, we have the experience and tools to get your vehicle functioning properly again. Contact our staff at (424) 283-4303 to set up your next appointment.
When your Lexus stops running or requires maintenance and you require a Lexus mechanic in Los Angeles, CA, contact the shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. Our mechanics are ASE certified and know the proper process for maintaining and repairing many different brands of cars. Our car mechanics understand the nuances of servicing Lexus vehicles. When you require someone to give you reliable services for your automobile, give us a ring to make your appointment. Below is a list of the services we provide.
A well maintained car is not likely to breakdown on the side of the highway. For all your car maintenance, drop your Lexus by Carotech Automotive and Tires. We are committed to running an auto repair shop where you are able to bring your vehicle for fast affordable maintenance. Our car maintenance services include transmission fluid checks, as well as inspecting all your belts and hoses for weakening. Contact our auto repair shop at (424) 283-4303 for car maintenance you can depend on.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We can service and replace all the different belts and hoses in your vehicle.
- Car Air Filter Allow us to put in a clean air filter and increase the functioning of your motor.
- Car Safety Inspection We provide regular safety inspections because we want you to be safe on the highway.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Changing the fuel filter keeps dirt from entering the chambers in your motor.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning Cleaning you fuel injector can drastically improve your fuel efficiency.
- Oil Change Regular oil changes can stop major wear and tear in your motor.
- Tire Pressure It is always recommended to check the pressure in your tires when the weather changes.
- Wheel Alignment Tire alignments ensure that your tires are as straight as possible.
Without the engine, your vehicle is totally worthless. When the engine needs to be replaced, it can be a very costly job. Carotech automotive and Tires offers services to replace your vehicle’s engine in our auto repair shop. We also have the tools and equipment to rebuild your engine, depending on what went wrong with it. While it will require more time to rebuild the engine that just replace it, rebuilding is sometimes a less expensive option. When you require an auto repair shop for engine replacement, contact us at (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding We offer services to install a brand new engine if yours is beyond the point of rebuilding.
- Timing Belt Replacement If you do not replace the timing belt before it wears out, it could cause your engine to stop running.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs The energy from the motor is transferred to the tires via the driveline and differential.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
Your car is able to move down the road because it has many very complex systems that all work together. If even one of those systems stops functioning, your car could break down on the side of the road. Carotech Automotive and Tires provides a wide variety of services to fix, maintain or replace most of the systems and individual components in your car. Bring your car by our auto repair shop if you suspect an issue with one of the car’s major systems. We’ve got the equipment and experience to diagnose and repair your vehicle for a price you can afford. Set up your next general car repair services by contacting (424) 283-4303.
- Air Conditioning Service We provide services to fix or recharge your car’s air conditioner.
- Car Diagnostics An automotive diagnostic is able to find out precisely which system in your vehicle is having trouble.
- Brake Repair If you hear a growling sound when you step on your brakes, drop your vehicle by the auto shop as quickly as possible for brake repairs.
- Power Steering Repair We provide maintenance and repair services for your power steering system.
- Hybrid Repair We’ve got the skills and equipment neccessary to service all brands of hybrid vehicles.
- Radiator Repair A properly functioning radiator prevents the engine from getting too hot and seizing up.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement Repairing the shocks and struts on your vehicle not only offers a smoother ride, but it can lower the wear and tear on your tires.
- Transmission Service It does not matter whether you have an automatic or manual transmission. We service both at our auto repair shop.
The electrical system generates the energy necessary to ignite the fuel and start the engine in your car. The electrical system also provides energy for the comfort features inside the vehicle. When your electrical system isn’t working, you might not be able to start your engine. Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help when that occurs. We offer free towing and we know precisely how to replace all the main components of your electrical system. Give us a ring today at (424) 283-4303 or bring your car by the shop.
Lexus Transmission Repair
The transmission is very important to the workings of your automobile. For Lexus transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA, connect with Carotech Automotive and Tires. We are committed to offering the best transmission services for any vehicle anywhere. Our shop is skilled in both automatic and manual transmission services. Let us keep your truck running longer with Lexus transmission maintenance services. Whatever kind of Lexus transmission repair you require, call our shop at (424) 283-4303 to set up the appointment today.
Lexus Electrical Repair
Every car has an electrical system that makes the car start and operates things like the heater and air conditioner. Carotech Automotive is available for your Lexus electrical repair in Los Angeles. When it pertains to electrical repair, the alternator, battery, and starter are the main components that we are able to diagnose and repair. Should you require electrical repair, a warning light will light up on your dashboard. After your vehicle is at the shop, we will be able to diagnose the problem in the electrical system. Do not wait until you are stuck on the side of the road to bring your truck in for electrical repair. We are going to make sure your electrical system is in tip-top shape.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
If you require a dependable auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA to service your Lexus vehicle, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help. Our mechanics have the training and experience to provide you a safe, well maintained automobile. You do not need to wait until your car leaves you stranded somewhere to bring by the shop. Call us at (424) 283-4303 as soon as you notice any kind of warning light on your dashboard. We’ve got an auto repair shop equipped with the latest technology to give you the finest repair services available. Allow us to handle all your repairs and maintenance.