For the best LandRover repair shop in Los Angeles, CA come by Carotech Automotive and Tires. We can take care of any repairs or maintenance you may need. As an auto shop, we’re dedicated to providing the finest service of any auto shop in the area. We offer oil changes, brake repairs, as well as services for major repairs, such as a damaged differential. We can solve any issue you may be having with your vehicle. Give us a call at (424) 283-4303 when your vehicle starts acting up.
When your LandRover breaks down or requires maintenance and you need a LandRover mechanic in Los Angeles, CA, connect with the shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. We employ only the best car mechanics who are ASE certified and know how to get the job done right. Every mechanic in our shop has years of experience maintaining cars. We can help with all your maintenance and repairs. Below we have given you a list of the services we provide.
In order to keep your truck operating at peak capacity, routine car maintenance is very important. For all your car maintenance, bring your LandRover by Carotech Automotive and Tires. Our auto repair shop is equipped with the latest technology and equipment to allow our mechanics to perform the maintenance services in a quicker, more affordable way. Our car maintenance services include fluid checks, as well as checking all your belts and hoses for weakening. Contact our auto repair shop at (424) 283-4303 for car maintenance you can depend on.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We check your hoses and belts and replace them before they break to prevent damage in the future.
- Car Air Filter A new air filter increases the functioning of the engine.
- Car Safety Inspection We provide regular safety inspections because our goal is for you to be safe on the road.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Gas can collect dirt from inside the gasoline tank. The fuel filter stops this from getting inside your engine.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning Let us clean your fuel injector and increase the fuel efficiency in your vehicle.
- Oil Change It’s recommended that you change your oil every 3,000 miles.
- Tire Pressure Checking the pressure in your tires may prevent a flat.
- Wheel Alignment When your car tugs to one side or the other, you need a wheel alignment.
The engine provides the power needed for your car to travel down the road. The engine can be the most costly and time-consuming to repair. If your engine fails, the auto mechanics at Carotech Automotive and Tires can replace it for you. We also have the tools and equipment to rebuild your engine, depending on what went wrong with it. In some cases reconstructing the engine can be a cheaper alternative to replacement. Give us a ring at (424) 283-4303 to set up your engine services with a dependable auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding We provide services to install a brand new engine if yours is past the point of rebuilding.
- Timing Belt Replacement We provide professional timing belt replacement services.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs The energy from the engine is transferred to the tires via the driveline and differential.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
There are many complex systems that work together to move your car down the road. Your car will break down if any of those systems stops functioning. Carotech Automotive and Tires offers a variety of services to repair, maintain or replace most of the systems and parts in your car. Drop your car by our auto repair shop when it stops working the way it should. We provide diagnostics and repairs for affordable prices. Give us a call at (424) 283-4303 to schedule your next vehicle repair appointment.
- Air Conditioning Service If you need to recharge your AC, bring you car by the shop today.
- Car Diagnostics We are able to diagnose any system in your vehicle that might not be functioning correctly.
- Brake Repair Allow us to repair and maintain your brake system.
- Power Steering Repair When you’ve got a power steering fluid leak, bring your vehicle into the auto shop for repairs.
- Hybrid Repair Our auto shop has all the equipment needed to service hybrid vehicles.
- Radiator Repair A properly functioning radiator keeps the engine from overheating and seizing up.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement If you have a very rough ride in your vehicle, maybe you should think about replacing the shocks and struts.
- Transmission Service Our car mechanics have the skills to replace or repair either an automatic or manual transmission.
The electrical system in your vehicle creates the energy required to start the engine. The headlights, radio, and air conditioner are also run by the electrical system. If your electrical system is not working, you may not be able to start your engine. In those moments, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help. We provide expert services for all your electrical problems. Bring your vehicle into the shop or call us at (424) 283-4303.
LandRover Transmission Repair
The transmission has an extremely important role in the functioning of your vehicle. When you find yourself needing LandRover transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive is here to assist you. We are renowned for providing the most reliable transmission services in the area. Even if your car has an old, manual transmission, we’ve still got the expertise to repair it for you. When you just need transmission maintenance, we can assist with that too. When you need to schedule your LandRover transmission repair, give us a call at (424) 283-4303.
LandRover Electrical Repair
Your truck’s electrical system is what makes the engine start when you start the car. For the moments when you require LandRover electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive is here for you. Our auto mechanics are able to repair the alternator, battery, and starter of your electrical system. When any of these parts are failing, you will see a battery light on your dashboard, indicating that you should bring your car in for electrical repair. We have all the equipment to diagnose the specific electrical problem your car is having. If a warning light on your dashboard is lit up, send your vehicle to our shop as soon as you can. We will repair your electrical system in a fast, efficient manner.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
Carotech Automotive and Tires is your local LandRover auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. We provide both maintenance and repair services for all types of automobiles. Do not procrastinate until your car is not running anymore to bring it by the shop. Call one of our auto mechanics at (424) 283-4303 as soon as you suspect an issue with your car. Our auto repair shop is here to provide you the best car repair service. This is due to the fact that our mission is to provide you a safe, dependable vehicle.