Carotech Automotive and Tires is your specialize Kia repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. We’re trained in all kinds of repair and maintenance. Bring your car into our auto repair shop and we promise the best service you have been shown anywhere. We offer oil changes, brake services, as well as services for major repairs, such as a damaged driveline. Whatever the repairs or maintenance you require, we’ve got the expertise and tools to get your vehicle functioning smoothly again. Set up your next appointment by calling (424) 283-4303.
Do you need a Kia mechanic in Los Angeles, CA? Contact Carotech Automotive at (424) 283-4303. We are proud to employ only ASE certified auto mechanics who know how to use the latest procedures for correct automobile maintenance and repair. Our automotive technicians understand the nuances of repairing Kia cars. We can assist with all your maintenance and repairs. Below is a list of the services we provide.
A well maintained vehicle is less likely to breakdown on the side of the road. Carotech Automotive and Tires provides a variety of car maintenance services for Kia vehicles. With the most recent technology in our auto repair shop, we are able to complete your car maintenance quickly for a cost you are going to like. We can change your oil, transmission and power steering fluids, as well as check the air pressure in your tires. If you need to drop you car by an auto repair shop you can rely on, give us a ring at (424) 283-4303.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We inspect your hoses and belts and replace them before they wear out to prevent damage in the future.
- Car Air Filter A new air filter lets your engine breathe freely.
- Car Safety Inspection We offer regular safety inspections because we want you to be safe on the road.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Gas can collect debris from inside the gasoline tank. The fuel filter prevents the debris from getting inside your engine.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning Cleaning you fuel injector can drastically increase your gas mileage.
- Oil Change Regular oil changes can prevent major damage in your engine.
- Tire Pressure Checking the air pressure in your tires can increase the overall safety of your vehicle.
- Wheel Alignment Tire alignments make sure that your wheels are as straight as possible.
The engine is probably the most important component of the vehicle. The engine is the most costly and time-consuming to fix. Carotech automotive and Tires provides services to replace your car’s engine in our auto repair shop. Our auto mechanics also have the training to rebuild your engine. In some instances reconstructing the engine can be a less expensive alternative to replacement. When you need an auto repair shop for engine replacement, contact us at (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding We provide services to install a brand new engine if yours is beyond the point of rebuilding.
- Timing Belt Replacement We offer professional timing belt replacement services.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs Without a properly working driveline and differential, the wheels on your vehicle will not get any power from the engine.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
There are many complex systems that work together to move your car down the highway. Your vehicle will break down if even one of these systems stops functioning. The mechanics at Carotech Automotive and Tires provide a wide range of repair and replacement parts for all the different systems in your car. When your vehicle is giving you fits, bring it by our auto repair shop. We provide diagnostics and repairs for affordable prices. Schedule your next general car repair services by calling (424) 283-4303.
- Air Conditioning Service If you need to recharge your air conditioner, bring you car by the shop today.
- Car Diagnostics If your check engine light is on, bring your car in for a diagnostic.
- Brake Repair If you hear a grinding sound as you step on your brakes, drop your car by the auto shop as quickly as you can for brake repairs.
- Power Steering Repair We offer maintenance and repair services for your power steering system.
- Hybrid Repair Our auto repair shop has all the equipment needed to repair hybrid vehicles.
- Radiator Repair Do not let your engine overheat. Bring your car into the shop for radiator repairs.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement The shocks and struts provide a gentle, even ride in your vehicle when they’re functioning correctly.
- Transmission Service We offer maintenance and repair services for both automatic and manual transmissions.
When you start your engine, the energy is being generated by the electrical system. It also creates power for the lights, stereo, heater and AC inside the vehicle. If your electrical system is not working, you may not be able to start your engine. Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help if that occurs. We’ve got all the experience we require to repair your electrical system. If you need electrical repairs on your vehicle, give us a call at (424) 283-4303.
Kia Transmission Repair
When it comes to moving down the road, the transmission is among the most vital components of the car. When you find yourself needing Kia transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive is here to help. We are known for providing the most dependable transmission services in the area. Whether your car has a newer automatic transmission or an old manual transmission, we’ve got the experience needed to repair it. Let us keep your car working longer with Kia transmission maintenance services. If you need to schedule your Kia transmission repair, give us a call at (424) 283-4303.
Kia Electrical Repair
If the electrical system in your car isn’t working, you might not be able to start the motor. For the moments when you require Kia electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive is here to help. When it comes to electrical repair, the alternator, battery, and starter are the primary components that we are able to diagnose and repair. A battery light on your dashboard will tell you that one or more of these components is not functioning well and you need to bring your automobile in for electrical repair. Once your car is at the shop, we’ll be able to diagnose the problem in the electrical system. Don’t put it off until you’re stranded on the side of the highway to send your vehicle in for electrical repair. Let us perform all your electrical repairs before you get stranded somewhere.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
If you’re looking for an experienced Kia auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive and Tires is the shop you should go to. Our mechanics provide a wide variety of maintenance and repair services. There is no reason you need to wait for a complete breakdown to bring your vehicle by the shop. When you feel anything out of the ordinary about your car, give us a ring at (424) 283-4303. We’ve got an auto repair shop equipped with the latest technology to provide you the best repair services available. Why not let us care for your car?