Carotech Automotive and Tires is your number one Jeep repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. We provide repair and maintenance services for all types of cars. Ourauto repair shop offers a wide range of top quality services. We offer maintenance services, including oil changes, and serious system repairs. Whatever services your car needs, we’ve got everything we require to get your vehicle running again. Give us a call at (424) 283-4303 when your car starts malfunctioning.
If your Jeep breaks down or is need of maintenance and you require a Jeep mechanic in Los Angeles, CA, contact the shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. The ASE certified auto mechanics in our auto shop know how to properly maintain and repair many different vehicles. As a mechanic, each member of our staff understands how Jeep services differ from other model automobiles. Let us take care of the maintenance and repair of your car. When you need to know what services we offer, review the list below, or give us a call.
Car maintenance is one of the most important parts of being a car owner. If you need car maintenance for your Jeep, bring it by the auto repair shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires. We are dedicated to running an auto repair shop where you can bring your vehicle for quick reliable maintenance. We offer most general car maintenance services, such as oil changes and tire pressure checks. Contact our auto repair shop at (424) 283-4303 to set up your next car maintenance service.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We can replace your worn out hoses and belts before they cause your car to breakdown.
- Car Air Filter We install only the finest air filters available.
- Car Safety Inspection A regular safety inspection may bring to light issues before they result in an accident.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Gasoline may collect dirt from inside the gas tank. The fuel filter prevents this from getting inside your engine.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning Cleaning you fuel injector will significantly improve your gas mileage.
- Oil Change Changing the oil in your car keeps the elements of your motor properly lubricated.
- Tire Pressure It is always a good idea to check the air pressure in your tires when the weather changes.
- Wheel Alignment When your car tugs to one side or the other, you need a tire alignment.
Without the engine, your vehicle is totally useless. If the engine needs replacing, it can be a very costly job. When your engine dies, the auto mechanics at Carotech Automotive and Tires are able to replace it for you. We also have the skills and technology to rebuild your engine, depending on what went awry with it. In some cases reconstructing the engine can be a cheaper alternative to replacement. When you need an auto repair shop for engine replacement, call us at (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding We provide services to install a brand new engine if yours is past the point of reconstruction.
- Timing Belt Replacement If you do not replace the timing belt before it breaks, it may cause your engine to seize up.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs Without a properly working driveline and differential, the wheels on your vehicle won’t receive any energy from the engine.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
When your car moves down the road it is because many different systems inside the vehicle are all working together. When even one of these systems stops working, your car could break down on the side of the highway. Carotech Automotive and Tires provides a range of services to fix, maintain or replace most of the systems and individual components in your car. Drop your vehicle by our auto repair shop when it stops working the way it should. Our mechanics will diagnose and repair the issue for one affordable price. Schedule your next general car repair services by contacting (424) 283-4303.
- Air Conditioning Service We provide services to repair or recharge your car’s AC.
- Car Diagnostics When your check engine light is on, bring your car in for a diagnostic.
- Brake Repair Allow us to repair and maintain your brake system.
- Power Steering Repair We provide repair and maintenance services for your power steering system.
- Hybrid Repair We’ve got the skills and tools neccessary to repair all brands of hybrid vehicles.
- Radiator Repair Do not let your engine overheat. Bring your car into the auto shop for radiator services.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement When you have an extremely rough ride in your car, perhaps you should think about replacing the shocks and struts.
- Transmission Service It does not matter whether you have an automatic or manual transmission. We service both at our auto repair shop.
The electrical system provides the energy necessary to ignite the gas and start the engine in your car. The headlights, radio, and air conditioner are also run by the electrical system. When your electrical system is not working, you might not be able to start your car. When that occurs, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help. We offer complementary towing and we know precisely how to replace all the major parts of your electrical system. Schedule your electrical repairs by contacting us at (424) 283-4303.
Jeep Transmission Repair
When it comes to moving down the road, the transmission is one of the most important parts of the automobile. Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to assist with your Jeep transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA. We offer the highest degree of transmission repair of any auto shop in the city. Regardless if your car has a newer automatic transmission or an old manual transmission, we have the experience needed to maintain it. Allow us to keep your truck working longer with Jeep transmission maintenance services. Whatever kind of Jeep transmission repair you require, contact our shop at (424) 283-4303 to set up the appointment today.
Jeep Electrical Repair
All cars have an electrical system that makes the car start and operates things such as the heater and headlights. If you require Jeep electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, call Carotech Automotive and Tires today at (424) 283-4303. We are able to repair and diagnose the alternator, battery, and starter of any electrical system. A battery light on your dashboard will indicate to you that one or more of these components is not working and you should bring your vehicle in for electrical repair. We’ve got all the tools to diagnose the specific electrical issue your car is experiencing. When the battery light on your dashboard is on, send your car to us as soon as possible. Let us handle the issue when it is still small.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
Carotech Automotive and Tires is your local Jeep auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. We provide a wide variety of services to keep your vehicle running smoothly. You don’t have to wait until your car leaves you stuck somewhere to bring by the shop. Contact us at (424) 283-4303 as soon as you notice any type of warning light in your dashboard. Our auto repair shop has the most recent technology in tools and equipment to provide you the finest car repairs in the industry. Why not allow us to take care of your car?