Carotech Automotive and Tires is your specialize Infiniti repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. We provide repair and maintenance services for all types of cars. Our shop is dedicated to being the leading auto shop in the area and we stand behind our work. Our services include simple maintenance, such as an oil change, and more difficult repairs, such as engine rebuilds. Regardless the repairs or maintenance you require, we’ve got the experience and equipment to get your vehicle functioning properly again. Contact our shop at (424) 283-4303 to set up your next appointment.
For the moments that you need to employ a Infiniti mechanic in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here for you. We are proud to employ only ASE certified auto mechanics who understand the latest procedures for correct automobile repair and maintenance. Every mechanic in our shop completely knows the nuances between maintaining different brands of cars. When you require someone to give you dependable repairs for your automobile, give us a call to make your appointment. When you need to see what services we provide, check out the list below, or give us a call.
In order to keep your car working at optimum capacity, regular car maintenance is extremely important. For all your car maintenance, drop your Infiniti by Carotech Automotive and Tires. With the most recent technology in our auto repair shop, we are able to perform your car maintenance quickly for a price you’re going to love. We offer most routine car maintenance services, such as oil changes and tire pressure checks. Call our auto repair shop at (424) 283-4303 for car maintenance you can rely on.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We inspect your hoses and belts and replace them before they wear out to stop damage in the future.
- Car Air Filter A new air filter allows your engine to breathe freely.
- Car Safety Inspection A regular safety inspection can bring to light issues before they result in an accident.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Fuel filters filter the gas before it enters the engine to stop build up inside the engine chambers.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning When you want to improve the gas mileage of your vehicle, consider getting a fuel injector cleaning.
- Oil Change Changing the oil in your vehicles keeps the elements of your motor properly lubricated.
- Tire Pressure Checking the pressure in your tires can increase the general safety of your vehicle.
- Wheel Alignment A wheel alignment can protect your wheels.
The engine provides the energy needed for your vehicle to roll down the street. The engine is the most costly and time-consuming to repair. The auto repair shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires provides services to replace engines that have reached the end of the usefulness. When you do not want a replacement engine, we do provide services to rebuild the one that failed. In some instances reconstructing the engine can be a cheaper alternative to replacement. Set up your engine services right now by contacting (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding If your motor stops working, we can replace or rebuild it for you.
- Timing Belt Replacement The timing belt controls the timing of the individual components of your motor.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs The energy from the engine is moved to the wheels via the driveline and differential.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
There are several complex systems that work together to move your car down the road. When even one of these systems stops functioning, your car could break down on the side of the street. Carotech Automotive and Tires provides replacement parts for the many inner workings of your car. Drop your vehicle by our auto repair shop if you suspect a problem with one of the vehicle’s main systems. We have the tools and expertise to diagnose and repair your vehicle for a price you can afford. Give us a call at (424) 283-4303 to schedule your next car repair appointment.
- Air Conditioning Service Sometimes, all your AC requires is a freon recharge.
- Car Diagnostics If your check engine light appears, bring your vehicle in for a diagnostic.
- Brake Repair Allow us to fix and maintain your brake system.
- Power Steering Repair We provide maintenance and repair services for your power steering system.
- Hybrid Repair We offer premier local hybrid vehicle services.
- Radiator Repair Don’t let your engine get too hot. Bring your vehicle into the auto shop for radiator services.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement When you have a very rough ride in your car, perhaps you should consider replacing the struts and shocks.
- Transmission Service Our auto mechanics know how to repair or replace either an automatic or manual transmission.
The electrical system provides the energy needed to ignite the gas and start the engine in your vehicle. The system also provides power for every part in the car the requires electricity to function. If any component of the electrical system isn’t working, your car may have trouble starting or may not start at at all. When that occurs, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here for you. We’ve got all the experience we need to repair your electrical system. Schedule your electrical repairs by contacting us at (424) 283-4303.
Infiniti Transmission Repair
The transmission has an extremely important part in the workings of your car. When you need Infiniti transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA, contact the shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires. We are committed to offering the leading transmission repair for any vehicle anywhere. Whether your car has a new automatic transmission or an old manual transmission, we’ve got the experience needed to maintain it. Let us keep your automobile running longer with Infiniti transmission maintenance services. Contact our shop at (424) 283-4303 to schedule your Infiniti transmission repair today.
Infiniti Electrical Repair
Every car has an electrical system that makes the vehicle run and runs things such as the radio and air conditioner. For Infiniti electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, contact Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. We are able to repair and diagnose the alternator, battery, and starter of any electrical system. If you require electrical repair, the battery light will appear on your dashboard. After we get the car in the shop, we’ll complete a diagnostic to find out which part needs to be repaired. When the battery light on your dashboard is on, send your car to us as soon as possible. Allow us to take care of the issue while it’s still small.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
The most reliable Infiniti auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA is Carotech Automotive. Our auto mechanics offer a wide variety of repair and maintenance services. There’s no reason you have to wait for a total breakdown to bring your vehicle into the shop. Give us a call at (424) 283-4303 the minute you feel like something isn’t right. We are an auto repair shop dedicated to giving you the finest car you have ever had. We’re here to ensure that you’ve got a safe, dependable car.