If you’re searching for a Hyundai repair shop in Los Angeles, CA look no further than Carotech Automotive and Tires. We’re trained in all types of repair and maintenance. Bring your car into our auto shop and we guarantee the finest service you’ve received in the area. We offer maintenance services, such as oil changes, and serious system repairs. Regardless the repairs or maintenance you need, we have the expertise and equipment to get your car running smoothly again. Give us a ring at (424) 283-4303 the next time your vehicle starts malfunctioning.
If your Hyundai breaks down or requires maintenance and you require a Hyundai mechanic in Los Angeles, CA, contact the staff at Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. We employ only the best auto mechanics who are ASE certified and know how to get the repairs done right. Every mechanic in our shop completely knows the differences between maintaining different brands of cars. When you require a mechanic to provide you dependable repairs for your car, give us a call to set up your appointment. Below we’ve given you a list of the services we provide.
Regular car maintenance keeps your vehicle running at peak capacity. For all your car maintenance, drop your Hyundai by Carotech Automotive and Tires. Our auto repair shop is equipped with the latest technology and equipment to allow our mechanics to perform the maintenance services in a faster, more affordable way. Our car maintenance services include oil checks, as well as checking all your belts and hoses for weakening. Call our auto repair shop at (424) 283-4303 to set up your next car maintenance appointment.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We can service and replace all the different belts and hoses in your vehicle.
- Car Air Filter We install only the best air filters available.
- Car Safety Inspection We offer regular safety inspections because we want you to be safe on the highway.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Fuel filters filter the gas before it enters the motor to stop build up inside the motor chambers.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning Let us clean your fuel injector and improve the gas mileage in your vehicle.
- Oil Change Oil changes are easy and usually inexpensive.
- Tire Pressure It is always a good idea to check the pressure in your tires as the season changes.
- Wheel Alignment A wheel alignment can save your wheels.
The engine is perhaps the most important component of the vehicle. Repairing or replacing the engine in a car is a very difficult, costly job. The auto repair shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires offers services to replace engines that have reached the end of the usefulness. When you do not want a replacement engine, we do offer services to rebuild the one that failed. This could save you some money in the long run. Give us a ring at (424) 283-4303 to schedule your engine services with a reliable auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding We offer services to install a brand new motor if yours is beyond the point of reconstruction.
- Timing Belt Replacement The timing belt controls the timing of the individual components of your engine.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs The power from the engine is transferred to the wheels via the driveline and differential.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
When your car travels down the road it is because several different systems within the car are all working together. If even one of those systems stops functioning, your vehicle may break down on the side of the highway. Carotech Automotive and Tires provides replacement parts for the many individual components of your car. When your vehicle is giving you problems, drop it by our auto repair shop. We are able to diagnose and solve the issue for an affordable price. When you want to hire a dependable auto repair shop, contact us at (424) 283-4303.
- Air Conditioning Service Be comfortable in your car with our professional AC repair services.
- Car Diagnostics A car diagnostic can find out exactly which system in your car is having trouble.
- Brake Repair Allow us to repair and maintain your brake system.
- Power Steering Repair We offer repair and maintenance services for your power steering system.
- Hybrid Repair Our shop has all the tools necessary to repair hybrid vehicles.
- Radiator Repair When your engine is overheating, you should get your radiator repaired as soon as you are able.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement The shocks and struts provide a smooth, even ride in your car when they’re working properly.
- Transmission Service Our auto mechanics know how to replace or repair either an automatic or manual transmission.
The electrical system generates the energy required to ignite the fuel and start the motor in your car. It also provides power for the headlights, stereo, heater and air conditioner inside the vehicle. When your electrical system is not working, you might not be able to start your engine. In these times, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help. We’ve got all the expertise we need to repair your electrical system. Schedule your electrical repairs by contacting us at (424) 283-4303.
- Alternator The alternator allows the battery to recharge as you’re driving.
- Battery If you’re having difficulties starting your car, you may need your battery connections inspected.
- Starter When you turn the key in your ignition, the starter finishes the electrical circuit, which turns over the motor.
Hyundai Transmission Repair
Your transmission plays an extremely important role in the functioning of your automobile. If you find yourself in need of Hyundai transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive is here to help. We offer the highest quality of transmission repair of any auto repair shop in the city. If your truck has an old, manual transmission, we still have the expertise to repair it for you. Allow us to keep your truck running longer with Hyundai transmission maintenance services. If you need to set up your Hyundai transmission repair, give us a call at (424) 283-4303.
Hyundai Electrical Repair
The electrical system in your car is one of the components that actually causes the engine to work. For Hyundai electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, contact Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. We’re able to diagnose and repair the alternator, battery, and starter of any electrical system. A warning light on your dashboard will tell you that one or more of these parts isn’t working and you should bring your vehicle in for electrical repair. After you drop your truck off with our staff, we’ll diagnose and repair all malfunctioning electrical parts. Do not put it off until you are stuck on the side of the highway to bring your car in for electrical repair. We’ll repair your electrical system in a timely, efficient manner.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
Carotech Automotive and Tires is your dependable Hyundai auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. We provide a wide range of services to keep your car running properly. There is no reason you have to wait for a total breakdown to bring your car by the shop. Call us at (424) 283-4303 as soon as you notice any kind of warning light in your dashboard. Our auto repair shop has the latest technology in tools and equipment to provide you the best car repairs in the industry. This is due to the fact that our mission is to provide you a safe, dependable vehicle.