When you require a GM repair shop in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to assist you. Regardless of whether you need repairs or maintenance, we have the expertise to get your car working again. Ourauto repair shop provides a wide range of top quality services. We can offer both general maintenance and significant repairs for your car. Whatever the repairs or maintenance you need, we’ve got the expertise and equipment to get your car functioning properly again. Give us a call at (424) 283-4303 the next time your car starts malfunctioning.
When you require a GM mechanic in Los Angeles, CA, call Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. We are proud to hire only ASE certified mechanics who know how to use the latest procedures for correct car maintenance and repair. Each mechanic in our shop fully knows the nuances between maintaining different brands of cars. We’re here to help with all the servicing of your car. Here is a list of the services we provide.
A properly maintained vehicle is not likely to breakdown on the side of the highway. For all your car maintenance, drop your GM by Carotech Automotive and Tires. We are committed to running an auto repair shop where you are able to bring your vehicle for quick affordable maintenance. Oil checks, belt and hose replacement, as well a variety of tire services are among the car maintenance we provide. Contact our auto repair shop at (424) 283-4303 to set up your next car maintenance appointment.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We check your hoses and belts and replace them before they break to stop damage in the future.
- Car Air Filter A new air filter increases the functioning of the engine.
- Car Safety Inspection We offer regular safety inspections because we want you to be safe on the road.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Fuel filters filter the gasoline before it goes into the motor to prevent build up inside the motor chambers.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning Let us clean your fuel injector and improve the fuel efficiency in your vehicle.
- Oil Change It is recommended that you change your oil every six months.
- Tire Pressure Checking the pressure in your tires can prevent a flat.
- Wheel Alignment When you need to improve the wear and tear on your wheels, think about getting a wheel alignment.
Your car receives the power that it requires to travel down the road from the engine. Repairing the engine is expensive and challenging. Carotech automotive and Tires offers services to replace your car’s engine in our auto repair shop. We also have the skills and technology to rebuild your engine, depending on what went wrong with it. While it will take longer to rebuild the engine that just replace it, rebuilding is sometimes a cheaper choice. When you need an auto repair shop for engine reconstruction, contact us at (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding We can help you decide if replacing or rebuilding your engine is the best solution.
- Timing Belt Replacement We offer professional timing belt replacement services.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs Without a properly working driveline and differential, the wheels on your vehicle won’t get any energy from the engine.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
Your car has many unique systems that all work together to make it travel down the street. When one of those systems is broken, it can create a very stressful and potentially scary situation. Carotech Automotive and Tires provides a wide variety of services to repair, maintain or replace most of the systems and individual components in your vehicle. Drop your car by our auto repair shop when it stops running the way it should. We’ve got the equipment and experience to diagnose and fix your vehicle for a price you can afford. When you need to employ a reliable auto repair shop, contact us at (424) 283-4303.
- Air Conditioning Service When you need to recharge your air conditioner, bring you vehicle by the shop today.
- Car Diagnostics An automotive diagnostic is able to determine exactly which system in your car is having trouble.
- Brake Repair Squealing brakes are an indicator that you need new brake shoes.
- Power Steering Repair We are able to repair a leak in your power steering pump.
- Hybrid Repair We provide premier local hybrid vehicle services.
- Radiator Repair A well working radiator keeps the motor from overheating and seizing up.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement Repairing the shocks and struts on your car not only offers a smoother ride, but it can decrease the wear and tear on your tires.
- Transmission Service Our auto mechanics have the skills to replace or repair either an automatic or manual transmission.
When you start your vehicle, the energy is being created by the electrical system. It also provides power for the headlights, radio, heater and air conditioner inside the vehicle. You might not be able to start your engine if your electrical system is having troubles. Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help if that happens. We have all the experience we need to repair your electrical system. Give us a call today at (424) 283-4303 or drop your car by the shop.
- Alternator If your alternator is failing, your car may not stay running after it is started.
- Battery When you are having difficulties starting your vehicle, you might need your battery connections inspected.
- Starter When you turn the key in your car, the starter completes the electrical circuit, which turns over the motor.
GM Transmission Repair
The transmission plays an extremely important part in the workings of your automobile. Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help with your GM transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA. Our staff of experienced automotive technicians is able to provide you the best transmission services in the area. If your truck has an older, manual transmission, we’ve still got the expertise to service it for you. When you just need transmission maintenance, we are here to help with that too. Call our shop at (424) 283-4303 to set up your GM transmission repair today.
GM Electrical Repair
Your truck’s electrical system is what makes the car start when you start the car. If you require GM electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, call Carotech Automotive and Tires today at (424) 283-4303. We provide repairs for alternator, battery and starter. A battery light on your dashboard will indicate to you that one or more of these components isn’t functioning well and you should bring your automobile in for electrical repair. After your car is at the shop, we’ll be able to diagnose the problem in the electrical system. When you are having issues with your electrical system, don’t wait to drop your car by the shop. We are going to make sure your electrical system is in tip-top shape.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
The most reliable GM auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA is Carotech Automotive. Our staff has the skills and experience to provide you a dependable, well maintained automobile. There’s no reason you have to wait for a total breakdown to bring your car into the shop. Give us a call at (424) 283-4303 the minute you notice something isn’t right. Our auto repair shop is here to offer you the best car repair service. This is because our goal is to give you a safe, reliable vehicle.