When you need a Dodge repair shop in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help you. We are experienced in all types of maintenance and repair. Ourauto repair shop provides a wide range of high quality services. Our services include basic maintenance, like an oil change, and more complicated repairs, such as engine replacements. Whatever the repairs or maintenance you require, we’ve got the experience and equipment to get your car running smoothly again. Contact us at (424) 283-4303 for all your maintenance needs.
Do you want a Dodge mechanic in Los Angeles, CA? Contact Carotech Automotive at (424) 283-4303. The ASE certified car mechanics in our shop know how to correctly repair and maintain many different vehicles. Every mechanic in our shop completely understands the differences between servicing different brands of cars. Allow us to handle the repair and maintenance of your vehicle. Below we have provided a list of the services we offer.
Car maintenance is one of the most vital parts of being a car owner. When you require car maintenance for your Dodge, bring it by the auto repair shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires. We are dedicated to operating an auto repair shop where you can bring your vehicle for fast affordable maintenance. We can change your oil, power steering and transmission fluids, as well as check the pressure in your tires. If you want to schedule your car maintenance, give us a ring at (424) 283-4303.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We can service and replace all the different belts and hoses in your car.
- Car Air Filter A new air filter lets your engine breathe freely.
- Car Safety Inspection Allow us to keep you safe on the streets with our car safety inspections.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Gas can collect dirt from inside the gas tank. The fuel filter prevents the debris from getting inside your motor.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning Cleaning you fuel injector will drastically improve your gas mileage.
- Oil Change Routine oil changes can prevent major wear and tear in your motor.
- Tire Pressure It is always a good idea to check the pressure in your tires as the season changes.
- Wheel Alignment If your vehicle tugs to one side or the other, you should get a tire alignment.
Your car gets the energy that it requires to travel down the road from the engine. If the engine needs to be replaced, it can be an extremely pricey task. The auto repair shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires provides services to replace engines that have hit the end of the usefulness. Our auto mechanics also have the expertise to rebuild your engine. In some cases rebuilding the engine can be a less expensive alternative to replacement. For engine services you can count on, call (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding We are able to help you understand if replacing or rebuilding your motor is the best solution.
- Timing Belt Replacement The timing belt controls the timing of the individual parts of your engine.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs The differential and driveline move the energy of the engine to the wheels.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
Your vehicle has many unique systems that all work together to make it roll down the highway. Your vehicle will break down if any of those systems stops functioning. Carotech Automotive and Tires provides replacement parts for the many individual components of your car. Drop your vehicle by our auto repair shop when you suspect an issue with one of the car’s major systems. We have the tools and experience to diagnose and repair your car for a price you can afford. Schedule your next general vehicle repair services by contacting (424) 283-4303.
- Air Conditioning Service Be comfortable in your car with our expert air conditioning repair services.
- Car Diagnostics When your check engine light appears, bring your car in for a diagnostic.
- Brake Repair If you hear a growling sound when you push on your brakes, drop your car by the auto shop as soon as possible for brake repairs.
- Power Steering Repair We offer repair and maintenance services for your power steering system.
- Hybrid Repair We offer superior local hybrid car repairs.
- Radiator Repair If your motor is overheating, you need to get your radiator repaired as soon as you are able.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement Shocks and struts rarely need repairs. If they do, bring them to us.
- Transmission Service It doesn’t matter whether you’ve got an automatic or manual transmission. We service both at our auto shop.
The electrical system generates the energy necessary to ignite the fuel and start the motor in your car. The electrical system also generates energy for the comfort features inside the car. You may not be able to start your engine if your electrical system is having problems. When that happens, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here for you. We’ve got all the tools and expertise required to get your electrical system working again. Schedule your electrical repairs by calling us at (424) 283-4303.
Dodge Transmission Repair
Your transmission is very important to the workings of your automobile. When you find yourself in need of Dodge transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive is here to assist you. We provide the highest quality of transmission repair of any auto repair shop in the area. If your truck has an old, manual transmission, we still have the experience to repair it for you. We also offer a range of transmission maintenance services that is meant to keep your transmission working properly for as long as possible. Regardless of the kind of Dodge transmission repair you require, call our shop at (424) 283-4303 to schedule an appointment today.
Dodge Electrical Repair
Every car has an electrical system that makes the vehicle start and operates things such as the heater and air conditioner. For Dodge electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, connect with Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. We offer diagnostics for alternator, battery and starter. If you notice a battery light on your dashboard, drop your car by the shop for electrical repair as soon as possible. Once we get the car in the shop, we will perform a diagnostic to find out which part needs to be replaced. If you are having problems with your electrical system, don’t wait to drop your vehicle by the shop. We are going to make sure your electrical system is in the best condition.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
The most reliable Dodge auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA is Carotech Automotive. Our auto mechanics offer a wide variety of maintenance and repair services. You do not have to wait until your car leaves you stranded somewhere to bring into the shop. Contact one of our automotive technicians at (424) 283-4303 as soon as you suspect an issue with your vehicle. Our auto repair shop is here to give you the best car repair services. We’re here to make sure that you have a safe, reliable vehicle.