Carotech Automotive and Tires is your specialize Daewoo repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. Regardless of whether you require repairs or maintenance, we have the experience to get your car working again. Bring your car into our auto shop and we promise the finest service you have received anywhere. We provide oil changes, brake services, and services for major repairs, like a broken differential. Allow us to handle all the maintenance and repairs on your family car. Connect with our staff at (424) 283-4303 to schedule your next appointment.
If you need a Daewoo mechanic in Los Angeles, CA, connect with Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. We are pleased to employ only ASE certified mechanics who know how to use the latest procedures for correct automobile repair and maintenance. Each automotive technician in our shop has plenty of experience maintaining vehicles. Let us handle the repair and maintenance of your car. Below is a list of the services we offer.
In order to keep your truck working at peak capacity, regular car maintenance is very important. If you need car maintenance for your Daewoo, bring it by the auto repair shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires. We are dedicated to running an auto repair shop where you can bring your car for quick affordable maintenance. Oil checks, belt and hose repair, as well a variety of tire services are among the car maintenance we provide. Call our auto repair shop at (424) 283-4303 for car maintenance you can rely on.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We can service and replace all the different belts and hoses in your car.
- Car Air Filter A new air filter improves the functioning of the engine.
- Car Safety Inspection Keep your car operating safely with regular inspections.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Changing the fuel filter in your vehicle increases the fuel efficiency.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning Cleaning you fuel injector can drastically improve your fuel efficiency.
- Oil Change Changing the oil in your vehicles keeps the elements of your motor well lubricated.
- Tire Pressure The correct tire pressure might prevent a blowout and increase your gas mileage.
- Wheel Alignment If your car tugs to one side or the other, you need a wheel alignment.
The engine gives the energy needed for your car to travel down the street. Repairing or replacing the engine in a car is a very difficult, costly task. When you want to replace the engine in your car, drop it by the auto repair shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires. If you don’t want a new engine, we do provide services to rebuild the one that failed. In some cases reconstructing the engine can be a less expensive alternative to replacement. For engine services you can depend on, call (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding When your motor stops running, we are able to replace or reconstruct it for you.
- Timing Belt Replacement When you need to replace the timing belt in your motor, bring it by our auto shop.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs The differential and driveline move the energy of the engine to the tires.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
When your car travels down the highway it’s because many unique systems inside the car are all working together. If one of those systems is malfunctioning, it can create a very chaotic and potentially dangerous situation. Carotech Automotive and Tires provides a wide variety of services to repair, maintain or replace most of the systems and individual components in your car. When your car is giving you problems, bring it by our auto repair shop. We’ve got the equipment and expertise to diagnose and repair your vehicle for a price you can afford. Call our auto repair shop at (424) 283-4303 you you need to schedule your next vehicle repair appointment.
- Air Conditioning Service When you need to recharge your air conditioner, bring you car by the shop today.
- Car Diagnostics A car diagnostic can determine precisely which system in your car is having issues.
- Brake Repair Allow us to repair and maintain your brake system.
- Power Steering Repair If you’ve got a power steering fluid leak, bring your vehicle into the auto shop for repairs.
- Hybrid Repair Our auto shop has all the tools necessary to repair hybrid cars.
- Radiator Repair When your engine is overheating, you should get your radiator fixed as quickly as possible.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement Repairing the struts and shocks on your car not only offers a smoother ride, but it can decrease the wear and tear on your tires.
- Transmission Service It doesn’t matter whether you have a manual or automatic transmission. We repair both at our shop.
When you start your vehicle, the energy is being generated by the electrical system. It also creates power for the lights, radio, heater and air conditioner inside the vehicle. Issues with the electrical system may mean you won’t be able to start your vehicle. If that happens, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help. We offer free towing and we know exactly how to replace all the main components of your electrical system. When you require electrical repairs on your car, give us a ring at (424) 283-4303.
Daewoo Transmission Repair
When it comes to getting down the road, the transmission is among the most important components of the vehicle. Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to assist with your Daewoo transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA. We provide the highest degree of transmission repair of any repair shop in the city. Even if your truck has an older, manual transmission, we still have the experience to service it for you. We also provide a variety of transmission maintenance services designed to keep your transmission functioning properly for as long as possible. Contact our shop at (424) 283-4303 to set up your Daewoo transmission repair today.
Daewoo Electrical Repair
The electrical system in your car is one of the components that actually makes the motor to run. For Daewoo electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, connect with Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. We provide diagnostics for alternator, battery and starter. If any of these parts are failing, you will notice a battery light on your dashboard, which indicates that you should bring your truck in for electrical repair. After your car is at the shop, we will be able to diagnose the issue in the electrical system. Don’t put it off until you are stuck on the side of the highway to send your car in for electrical repair. We are going to make sure your electrical system is in tip-top condition.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
When you’re looking for a professional Daewoo auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive and Tires is the place you should go to. Our staff has the training and expertise to provide you a dependable, well maintained car. Do not procrastinate until your car isn’t working anymore to bring it into the shop. When you feel anything out of the ordinary about your car, give us a ring at (424) 283-4303. We are an auto repair shop committed to providing you the best car you have ever had. This is because our goal is to provide you a safe, reliable car.