Carotech Automotive and Tires is your premier Chrysler repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. We’re trained in all kinds of repair and maintenance. Our shop is committed to being the leading auto shop in the area and we are proud of our services. We provide oil changes, brake repairs, and services for complex repairs, such as a damaged driveline. We can resolve any malfunction you might be having with your vehicle. Connect with our staff at (424) 283-4303 to schedule your next appointment.
When your Chrysler stops running or is need of maintenance and you need a Chrysler mechanic in Los Angeles, CA, connect with the staff at Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. We hire only the finest auto mechanics who are ASE certified and have the skills to get the maintenance done right. Our mechanics understand the nuances of servicing Chrysler automobiles. We are able to assist with all your maintenance and repairs. Below we have given you a list of the services we provide.
In order to keep your vehicle operating at peak capacity, regular car maintenance is very important. For all your car maintenance, bring your Chrysler by Carotech Automotive and Tires. With the latest technology in our auto repair shop, we are able to complete your car maintenance in no time at all for a cost you’re going to love. Transmission fluid checks, belt and hose replacement, as well a variety of tire services are among the car maintenance we offer. Call our auto repair shop at (424) 283-4303 to schedule your next car maintenance appointment.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We can replace your old hoses and belts before they cause your car to stop running.
- Car Air Filter Allow us to put in a new air filter and increase the functioning of your motor.
- Car Safety Inspection Let us keep you safe on the road with our car safety inspections.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Fuel filters filter the gasoline before it enters the engine to prevent build up inside the motor chambers.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning When you want to improve the fuel efficiency of your vehicle, think about getting a fuel injector cleaning.
- Oil Change Changing the oil in your car keeps the elements of your engine properly lubricated.
- Tire Pressure Checking the pressure in your tires is able to improve the general safety of your vehicle.
- Wheel Alignment A wheel alignment can protect your wheels.
The engine gives the energy required for your car to travel down the highway. The engine can be the most costly and time-consuming to repair. When your engine breaks down, the auto mechanics at Carotech Automotive and Tires are able to replace it for you. When you don’t want a replacement engine, we do provide services to reconstruct the one that failed. While it will require more time to reconstruct the engine that just replace it, reconstructing is sometimes a cheaper option. Schedule your engine services today by contacting (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding We offer services to install a brand new motor if yours is past the point of reconstruction.
- Timing Belt Replacement The timing belt controls the timing of the different parts of your engine.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs Without a properly functioning driveline and differential, the wheels on your car won’t get any energy from the engine.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
There are many complex systems that work together to move your car down the highway. Your car will break down if even one of those systems stops working. Carotech Automotive and Tires offers a variety of services to fix, maintain or replace most of the systems and parts in your car. Drop your car by our auto repair shop when it stops running the way it should. Our staff will diagnose and fix the problem for one affordable fee. Set up your next general vehicle repair services by contacting (424) 283-4303.
- Air Conditioning Service When you need to recharge your AC, bring you vehicle by the shop today.
- Car Diagnostics An automotive diagnostic is able to determine exactly which system in your car is having problems.
- Brake Repair Let us fix and maintain your brake system.
- Power Steering Repair When you’ve got a power steering fluid leak, bring your car into the shop for repairs.
- Hybrid Repair If your hybrid vehicle is experiencing problems, do not wait to bring it by the shop.
- Radiator Repair Do not let your engine get too hot. Bring your vehicle into the shop for radiator services.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement Shocks and struts do not often require repairs. When they do, bring them to us.
- Transmission Service It does not matter whether you’ve got a manual or automatic transmission. We service both at our auto repair shop.
When you start your vehicle, the energy is being generated by the electrical system. The headlights, radio, and air conditioner are also run by the electrical system. When any component of the electrical system isn’t working, your car may have difficulty starting or might not start at at all. Carotech Automotive and Tires is here for you if that occurs. We’ve got all the equipment and expertise needed to get your electrical system working again. Bring your vehicle into the shop or contact us at (424) 283-4303.
Chrysler Transmission Repair
Your transmission has an extremely important part in the workings of your automobile. If you find yourself in need of Chrysler transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive is here for you. We’re dedicated to offering the best transmission services for any car in the area. Whether your car has a newer automatic transmission or an old manual transmission, we have the experience needed to fix it. Let us keep your automobile working longer with Chrysler transmission maintenance services. Call our shop at (424) 283-4303 to set up your Chrysler transmission repair today.
Chrysler Electrical Repair
The electrical system in your automobile is one of the components that actually makes the motor to run. For Chrysler electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, contact Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. When it pertains to electrical repair, the alternator, battery, and starter are the main parts that we can diagnose and replace. When any of these components are failing, you may see a battery light on your dashboard, indicating that you should bring your vehicle in for electrical repair. Once we get it in the shop, we will perform a diagnostic to find out which part needs to be repaired. Electrical system failure isn’t an issue you want to handle alone. We are going to make sure your electrical system is in tip-top shape.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
Carotech Automotive and Tires is your reliable Chrysler auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. Our auto mechanics offer a wide range of maintenance and repair services. Do not wait until your car is not working anymore to bring it into the shop. Give us a ring at (424) 283-4303 the minute you feel like something is not right. Our auto repair shop is here to provide you the finest car repair services. We’re here to make sure that you’ve got a safe, dependable car.