If you need a Audi repair shop in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here for you. We are trained in all types of maintenance and repair. Our staff is dedicated to being the best auto shop in the city and we are proud of our work. Our services include basic maintenance, such as an oil change, and more difficult repairs, like engine rebuilds. Regardless the repairs or maintenance you require, we’ve got the experience and tools to get your vehicle functioning smoothly again. Call our staff at (424) 283-4303 to schedule your next appointment.
If you require a Audi mechanic in Los Angeles, CA, connect with Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. Our automotive technicians are ASE certified and know the proper process for repairing and maintaining many different brands of automobiles. Each mechanic in our shop completely understands the differences between repairing different brands of cars. If you require an automotive technician to give you reliable services for your vehicle, give us a ring to make your appointment. If you want to see what services we offer, review the list below, or give us a call.
Regular car maintenance keeps your car working at peak condition. Carotech Automotive and Tires is pleased to provide car maintenance for car owners in the Los Angeles, CA area. With the latest technology in our auto repair shop, we’re able to complete your car maintenance in no time at all for a cost you are going to like. Oil checks, belt and hose replacement, as well a range of tire services are some of the car maintenance we offer. When you want to bring you car by an auto repair shop you can trust, give us a call at (424) 283-4303.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We can replace your worn out belts and hoses before they cause your vehicle to stop running.
- Car Air Filter Allow us to put in a new air filter and improve the functioning of your motor.
- Car Safety Inspection Keep your vehicle operating safely with regular inspections.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Fuel filters filter the gas before it enters the engine to prevent build up inside the engine chambers.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning Allow us to clean your fuel injector and improve the gas mileage in your car.
- Oil Change Oil changes are simple and generally inexpensive.
- Tire Pressure Checking the pressure in your tires may prevent a flat.
- Wheel Alignment If your vehicle pulls to one side or the other, you should get a tire alignment.
The engine gives the energy needed for your car to roll down the highway. fixing the engine is costly and challenging. If you need to replace the engine in your vehicle, drop it by the auto repair shop at Carotech Automotive and Tires. If you don’t want a new engine, we do offer services to rebuild the one that stopped working. While it will require more time to rebuild the engine that just replace it, rebuilding is sometimes a cheaper option. Give us a call at (424) 283-4303 to schedule your engine services with a reliable auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding When your engine stops working, we are able to replace or rebuild it for you.
- Timing Belt Replacement If you don’t replace the timing belt before it wears out, it may cause your engine to stop running.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs Without a well functioning driveline and differential, the tires on your vehicle will not receive any energy from the engine.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
When your car moves down the street it is because several unique systems within the car are all working together. If even one of these systems stops working, your vehicle may break down on the side of the road. Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to assist with the repairs and replacments for all the main systems in your vehicle. Bring your vehicle by our auto repair shop if it stops working the way it should. We’ve got the tools and expertise to diagnose and repair your vehicle for a price you can afford. When you want to hire a dependable auto repair shop, contact us at (424) 283-4303.
- Air Conditioning Service We provide services to fix or recharge your car’s AC.
- Car Diagnostics When your check engine light is on, bring your vehicle in for a diagnostic.
- Brake Repair If you hear a grinding sound as you push on your brakes, drop your vehicle by the auto shop as quickly as you can for brake repairs.
- Power Steering Repair If you’ve got a power steering fluid leak, bring your vehicle into the auto shop for servicing.
- Hybrid Repair Our auto repair shop has all the tools needed to service hybrid cars.
- Radiator Repair A properly working radiator keeps the motor from getting too hot and seizing up.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement If you have an extremely bumpy ride in your car, maybe you should consider replacing the struts and shocks.
- Transmission Service Our car mechanics have the skills to repair or replace either an automatic or manual transmission.
The electrical system provides the energy needed to ignite the fuel and start the motor in your car. The electrical system also generates power for the comfort elements inside the vehicle. Problems with the electrical system may mean you won’t be able to start your engine. If you find yourself in that set of circumstances, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help. We provide complementary towing and we know precisely how to replace all the main parts of your electrical system. Schedule your electrical repairs by contacting us at (424) 283-4303.
Audi Transmission Repair
When it pertains to getting down the road, the transmission is one of the most vital parts of the automobile. For Audi transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA, call Carotech Automotive and Tires. Our staff of professional automotive technicians is able to offer you the best transmission repairs in the city. Regardless if your car has a new automatic transmission or an old manual transmission, we have the experience needed to repair it. When you just require transmission maintenance, we’re here to assist with that as well. Contact our shop at (424) 283-4303 to set up your Audi transmission repair today.
Audi Electrical Repair
The electrical system in your car is one of the systems that actually makes the motor to start. For those times when you need Audi electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive is here to help. Our car mechanics are able to service the alternator, battery, and starter of your electrical system. Should you require electrical repair, the battery light will light up on your dashboard. After you drop your car off with our staff, we’ll repair and diagnose all malfunctioning electrical parts. When you’re having issues with your electrical system, don’t hesitate to drop your truck by the shop. Let us handle the issue while it is still small.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
When you need a dependable auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA to service your Audi vehicle, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help. We provide a wide variety of services to keep your car running properly. If your vehicle is acting up, why procrastinate until it breaks down to bring it in? Give us a ring at (424) 283-4303 the minute you suspect something isn’t right. Our auto repair shop has the leading technology in tools and equipment to provide you the best car repairs in the industry. Let us handle all your repairs and maintenance.