Carotech Automotive and Tires is your premier Acura repair shop in Los Angeles, CA. We’re experienced in all kinds of repair and maintenance. Ourauto repair shop provides a range of high quality services. We offer oil changes, brake services, and services for complex repairs, like a damaged driveline. Whatever the repairs or maintenance you require, we have the experience and tools to get your car functioning smoothly again. Call our staff at (424) 283-4303 to set up your next appointment.
For those times when you need to employ a Acura mechanic in Los Angeles, CA, Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to assist you. We employ only the best auto mechanics who are ASE certified and have the skills to get the job done right. Every mechanic in our shop fully understands the nuances between servicing different brands of cars. We are here to assist with all the servicing of your vehicle. If you need to know what services we offer, check out the list below, or give us a ring.
Car maintenance is one of the most important parts of being a car owner. For all your car maintenance, bring your Acura by Carotech Automotive and Tires. With the latest technology in our auto repair shop, we’re able to complete your car maintenance quickly for a price you are going to love. Our car maintenance services include transmission fluid checks, as well as checking all your belts and hoses for failure. If you want to set up your car maintenance, give us a call at (424) 283-4303.
- Belt and Hose Replacement We are able to replace your worn out belts and hoses before they cause your car to stop running.
- Car Air Filter A new air filter lets your engine breathe better.
- Car Safety Inspection A routine safety inspection may bring to light problems before they result in an accident.
- Fuel Filter Replacement Gasoline can collect debris from inside the gasoline tank. The fuel filter prevents the debris from getting inside your engine.
- Fuel Injector Cleaning When you need to increase the fuel efficiency of your vehicle, consider getting a fuel injector cleaning.
- Oil Change It’s recommended that you change your oil every six months.
- Tire Pressure Proper tire pressure might prevent a blowout and increase your gas mileage.
- Wheel Alignment If you want to decrease the wear and tear on your tires, think about getting a wheel alignment.
The engine gives the power required for your car to roll down the road. If the engine needs replacing, it can be a very costly job. Carotech automotive and Tires provides services to replace your vehicle’s engine in our auto repair shop. Depending on the severity of the failure, we might be able to reconstruct your current engine for you. This might save you some money in the long run. For engine services you can depend on, call (424) 283-4303.
- Engine Replacement and Rebuilding We provide services to install a brand new motor if yours is past the point of reconstruction.
- Timing Belt Replacement We provide expert timing belt replacement services.
- Differential and Driveline Repairs The differential and driveline move the power of the motor to the tires.
General Repair Services
General Repair Services
Your vehicle has many unique systems that all work together to make it roll down the highway. If one of those systems is broken, it can create a very chaotic and potentially scary situation. The auto mechanics at Carotech Automotive and Tires provide a variety of repair and replacement parts for all the different systems in your vehicle. Drop your vehicle by our auto repair shop if it stops working the way it should. We have the equipment and expertise to diagnose and repair your car for a price you can afford. If you need to hire a dependable auto repair shop, contact us at (424) 283-4303.
- Air Conditioning Service We provide services to repair or recharge your vehicle’s AC.
- Car Diagnostics A car diagnostic is able to find out exactly which system in your car is causing trouble.
- Brake Repair If you hear a growling sound as you step on your brakes, drop your vehicle by the shop as quickly as possible for brake repairs.
- Power Steering Repair We can repair a leak in your power steering pump.
- Hybrid Repair When your hybrid vehicle is acting up, do not wait to drop it by the shop.
- Radiator Repair A properly working radiator prevents the engine from getting too hot and seizing up.
- Shocks and Struts Replacement Repairing the struts and shocks on your car not only provides a smoother ride, but it may decrease the wear and tear on your tires.
- Transmission Service It doesn’t matter whether you have a manual or automatic transmission. We service both at our shop.
The energy required to start your vehicle comes from the electrical system. The lights, radio, and air conditioner are also powered by the electrical system. Problems with the electrical system may mean you won’t be able to start your engine. Carotech Automotive and Tires is here to help if that occurs. We’ve got all the experience we require to repair your electrical system. Give us a ring today at (424) 283-4303 or bring your car by the shop.
- Alternator A weak alternator will cause the battery light on the dashboard to come on.
- Battery If you’re having trouble starting your vehicle, you may need your battery terminals cleaned.
- Starter When you turn the key in your car, the starter completes the electrical circuit, which turns over the motor.
Acura Transmission Repair
The transmission plays an extremely important part in the workings of your car. For Acura transmission repair in Los Angeles, CA, contact Carotech Automotive and Tires. We’re known for having the most reliable transmission services in the area. Whether your car has a newer automatic transmission or an older manual transmission, we have the experience needed to fix it. Allow us to keep your automobile running longer with Acura transmission maintenance services. If you want to schedule your Acura transmission repair, give us a call at (424) 283-4303.
Acura Electrical Repair
The electrical system in your truck is one of the components that actually causes the motor to start. For Acura electrical repair in Los Angeles, CA, contact Carotech Automotive and Tires at (424) 283-4303. When it comes to electrical repair, the alternator, battery, and starter are the primary components that we can diagnose and replace. When any of these parts are failing, you may notice a battery light on your dashboard, which indicates that you should bring your car in for electrical repair. Once you drop your car off with us, we will repair and diagnose all malfunctioning electrical parts. When a warning light on your dashboard is lit up, bring your car to our shop as soon as possible. Let us complete all your electrical repairs before they leave you stranded somewhere.
Contact Our Auto Repair Shop
The most reliable Acura auto repair shop in Los Angeles, CA is Carotech Automotive. Our staff has the training and experience to give you a dependable, well maintained car. Don’t procrastinate until your car is not working anymore to bring it by the shop. Call us at (424) 283-4303 as soon as you see any kind of warning light on your dashboard. We’ve got an auto repair shop equipped with the most recent technology to provide you the best repair services around. Let us handle all your repairs and maintenance.